The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: The most anticipated sale of the year and that’s not an over exaggeration! Nordstrom in general is one of my favorite stores. While I don’t have a physical store near me (come on Orlando! What’s up with that?!), I still shop a lot online and at Nordstrom Rack.
One of my number one reasons for checking out the sales is to get good deals on beauty products. I’m a huge believer in investing in quality products because the payoff in the long run is well worth it. I’ve come up with my top 5 beauty picks that I think are steals!
** The Nordstrom sale is currently open to card holders only, non card holders can shop the sale starting July 21st.
5 of the Best Beauty Products
- I’ve been a huge fan of the PMD Microderm Device for years. I’ve been using mine for about 6 years now and I recommend it to all my friends. You can snag one right now for $99, the actual value us around $179, so it’s one of the best deals in my opinion! This bundle is great as it comes with an assortment of discs.
- La Mer is one of those luxury brands most of us only dream of using. I treat myself once a year during the sale and pick up La Mer. As I get older, fighting future wrinkles has been top priority and the serum that comes in this set is GOD sent. You all know I’m a huge believer in treating yourself every once in awhile so do it up, girl!
- Four multi purpose Nars sticks in four gorgeous shade for $39? Yes please. These sticks are sheer but are easy to work with, build and blend. If you love a good highlight the shade Hot Sand is absolutely stunning. You can use these sticks on your cheeks, eyes and lips. So if you’re a newbie to Nars this could be the perfect first time item for you to pick up.
- You would have seen from a previous post that I love Dry Bar products. You get three full size bottles of the Prep Rally Prep and Prime Detangler, Detox Dry Shampoo and the Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizer. The Dentangler has been a game changer for me and I’ve gone through three bottle already. I honestly swear by it! The Triple Sec Texturizer is the closest dupe to the Oribe Texturizing Spray I’ve come across as well. I honestly prefer using Triple Sec over the Oribe one sometimes. The full set is $49 so pick it up!
- If you’ve been hesitant to pick up a Clarisonic due to the price now is the time to consider maybe taking the dive. For under a $100, the Clarisonic Mia is on sale for $86. As someone who wears quite a bit of makeup having a face brush is crucial to my skincare routine. I’m also acne prone and this has been a life saver.
So what will you be picking up during the sale? Are there any items you have your eye on? Let me know your picks in the comments below!
Until next time,
** This post is NOT sponsored, however it does contain affiliate links.