Confession: I’m a lip product addict. Well, it’s actually not a confession because anyone that knows me knows this fact. But I feel like all make-up obsessed people love lip products. They are the easiest to carry around and can change up a look instantly. Here are the current lip products I’m carrying around in my handbag and have found myself reaching for constantly ( Note: most of these products were in :
- Kylie Lip Kits in the shade Koko K and Candy K. These are my two favorite shades from the Kylie lip kit collection. I’ve said it before on my blog, I’m not the biggest fan of matte lipsticks but I love this formula. It looks good on my lips and they feel great too.
- NYX butter gloss in the shade creme brûlée. I’ve been carrying around this baby with me ever since I heard Claire Marshall rave about it in her early youtube days. It’s just a staple lip product for me. It’s the perfect shade of pinky nude and it’s not too sticky. It looks great over some of my favorite lipsticks as well!
- Kat Von D’s liquid lipstick in Noble. I love liquid lipsticks and Kat Von D has some of the best out there! There are a few that I’ve been trying to get my hands on, but they are always sold out. Noble is a wonderful pink shade that I love wearing on an everyday basis,
- Christian Dior Lip Glow in Pink keeps my lips soft and moisturized. Even when I wear it alone, it gives my lips a nice even wash of color. So it’s like wearing a colored lip balm.
- YSL Volupte tint-in-oil in Peach Me gives me a nice color as well and keeps my lips soft. I know there are cheaper drug store lip balms, and maybe I sound like a snob, but I actually find them to make my lips drier! I used to load up on Burt’s Bees and Nivea lip balms only to find myself constantly reapplying because my lips would end up feeling drier then before I applied anything. Call me crazy.
Have you tried any of these product? What lip products do you find yourself reaching for at the moment? Comment down below and let me know!
Until next time,