Monday thru Friday, I’m toting bigger bags for the work week. I carry my life with me! However, when the weekend rolls around and I’m out running errands or just going out I tend to use smaller cross body bags.
In February, I took a trip to north Florida to visit my boyfriend’s family. Luckily for me it was near Destin Beach which also happens to have a small outlet mall. The stars aligned in my favor! I hit up the Off Saks 5th Avenue store, which is one of my favorite outlet store (along with Nordstrom Rack!). I got super lucky at this visit though because they had a Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C I had been wanting. I normally tend to stick with monotones when it comes to bags; I like things neutral, easy and classic. But this soft baby pink shade really stood out for me. Along with the beautiful rose gold hardware, this bag makes a subtle statement. The seal an already beautiful moment, the bag was only $70! Score!
Also during this trip, I was able to find a wonder Kate Spade wallet that matches the bag perfectly! I got it at the Kate Spade outlet store and at $30, I couldn’t pass it up! But enough about the deals…. Let’s get into what’s in it!
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C: From Off Saks 5th Ave outlet store. I got the maroon puff from a random store in Savannah, Georgia. It was only $5!
- Kate Spade Wallet: I’m not sure of the actual “style” name, but the Cedar Street Stacy Wallet is quite similar in design.
- Macaron trinket case: I get a lot of headaches/migraines, so I carry some pills in this case.
- Louis Vuitton Key Case: I bought this one used at a local consignment shop. You can find a lot of pre-loved luxury items online! I would recommend looking pre loved if you’re wanting to save some bucks, but always be careful and make sure you’re buying from a trusted site!
- Chanel face powder: For quick touch ups of course!
- Booty Parlor roller ball: I always order this when it’s available on Hautelook. I’m not sure about the whole “pheromone” thing; I just love the way it smells on me! I can’t really put my finger on the actual scent, but it’s sweet. The sandalwood notes definitely stick out to me. Since this bag is small, I like to bring this with me because it fits nicely and still smells great! I normally don’t like roller balls because I feel like the scent is ever strong enough.
- Lip products: I usually always have Nyx’s Creme Brulee with me. It’s such a great color and I can wear it over almost all my lipsticks. To keep my lips hydrated, but still have a sheer wash of color I use Christian Dior’s Addict Lip Glow in Pink. I also love using YSL’s Volupte Tint-in-oil in Peach Me. I think all of the YSL lip products are great in general. And lastly I’ve been loving Kylie Cosmetic’s Lip Kit in KoKo K. I’m not a huge fan of matte lip products but I have to say Kylie knocked her line out of the park! They’re all awesome and definitely worth the hype.
What do you carry with you on the weekend? Does it change versus what you carry during the week? Are there any products I use that you use as well? Anything you want to try?
If you have a similar post, link it down below! I’d love to see what you carry.